The Contest is now closed!
“eUttaranchal Photo Contest 2015” is being organized by eUttaranchal to mark its 12th anniversary!
The contest is open to all and is aimed at re-discovering the different faces of Uttarakhand; be it incredible tourism, exquisite culture or simpler lifestyle.
The theme of the contest is “Re-Discover Uttarakhand” and the submitted photos shall float around this theme only to be eligible to participate in the contest.
By entering into the contest and uploading the photos, you are deemed to agree and abide by the terms and conditions below.
1st Prize: Rs. 10,000
2nd Prize (2) : Rs. 5,000
3rd Prize : 3 Days/ 2 Nights (MAP Package) at Jungle Lore Birding Lodge, Pangot, Nainital for a Couple.
20 consolation prizes
“Most Popular Photo Award (1) “ : 4 Days/ 3 Nights CP Package at Swasteek Resort (Devprayag-Pauri road) for a Couple.
Terms & Conditions
The “eUttaranchal Photo Contest 2015”, hereby referred as “Contest” is governed by the following terms and conditions. Failing to abide by these rules will automatically terminate your entry in the contest!
- The theme of the Contest is “Rediscover Uttarakhand.” You can post photos related to Uttarakhand only; be it Landscape, Wildlife, Lifestyle, Culture etc.
- Anyone can participate in the Photo Contest.
- You can upload only those photos for which you hold the copyright. Photos sourced from the internet or copied from other sources will not be accepted.
- By posting a copyrighted photo of other person, you will be liable for any damages whatsoever.
- Every user can upload a maximum of 12 photos. You shall not create multiple accounts on your name.
- Each photo should be atleast 800 x 600 pixels .i.e. approx 8 inches wide.
- Do provide the details about the photo while uploading.
- Blurred photos, Small photos, Photoshopped photos will be rejected instantly.
- Personal photos, Group Photos will also be rejected instantly.
- Every photo you upload will be reviewed by eUttaranchal before making it live on the website. Only the photos which pass our terms and conditions will be posted live on the website.
- You can post your logo/name on the photo on LEFT/RIGHT BOTTOM of the photograph OR a near-to-transparent logo elsewhere.
- Do Not write text over the photo except for the logo as mentioned above.
- The contest is open till 15 May 2015.
- Top 23 entries will be selected for the final round. These contestants will have to provide the original photos before they are nominated for the final round within 7 days failing which their entries will be rejected. eUttaranchal will contact the selected contestants in person through email or through announcement over the website/facebook page.
- A panel of judges comprising of Photographers & “Team eUttaranchal” will judge the photos. Popularity of the photo (i.e. total votes/likes received by a photo will also be taken into account.)
- The decision of the panel will be final and can not be challenged.
- The winning entry will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000. Two runner ups will get Rs. 5000.00 each.
- There will be a consolation prizes for each of the 20 other entries selected for the final round.
- eUttaranchal reserves the right to accept/reject any of the photograph without citing any reason.
- When you upload your photo in the contest, eUttaranchal will put its logo as a watermark on each of the photos (mentioning that the photo was uploaded in the contest) so that the photos are not easily copied and re-used by any third party. This doesn’t mean that eUttaranchal holds the copyright of such photos. Every photo uploaded in the contest is the property of the respective contestant and he/she holds the copyright for the same.
- eUttaranchal reserves the right to upload/publish photos in its website, owned network websites or on its social media pages by providing due credits to the contestant.
- All the Photo Contest Entries shall be uploaded on the contest website only at uttarakhand.org.in
- By uploading your photo in the contest, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions laid on this page.
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, please contact us here.